DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Saturday 15 October 2011

Damn! How I've missed her!


Older readers to 2ex may recall that, a while back, Lizzie and I ceased to be an 'item'. And we washed our dirty knickers in public, a little, before Emma stepped in and said 'no more!'. (I commented on this post, before deciding not to publish posts from all three participants: Ems)

Earlier today, I found myself online a the same time as Lizzie -we never 'defriended'- and I decided on a whim to say 'hi'. And Lizzie said hello back to me :) And, well, we shared a picnic, talked about the good days, sort of got (half) naked with each other and...kissed! We discussed my RL illness and recovery. We dealt with things.

I await Lizzie's longer term answer, but girl, I love you as deeply as two avatars can feel love in SL. I've missed you, I care for you, and I want to share my SL and SL love with you (again!). I love you Lizzie, and I always have. For as long as SL continues, I always will.

Gulp. I don't think I could have been more public in my declaration of love, do you?

Marlene Macbeth

(Awww! Sweet! You're both friends with me, and I'll be thrilled if you guys make a go of it again. We've missed you at 2ex and look forward to more posts relating to the SL lesbian scene. All my love and best wishes for a renewed relationship: Ems)

1 comment:

  1. Least said, soonest mended. I'm now ever so pleased I didn't publish posts from Marlene, Lizzie and 'the other woman', written in the heat of hurt. SL can be real, the feelings real, and it's good to see a perfectly matched couple kiss and make up. Please, ladies, accept my best wishes for a hopefully renewed relationship in SL

    ReplyDelete