DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Friday 28 October 2011

Bare Sensual pubic layer



I'd not heard of Bare Sensual before, but I was given the heads up by a 2ex reader (and SL friend) today about its current group gifts. So...without further ado...I headed on over there and joined the group (L$0) because, well, just look at the photos!

It's a free (free!!!) tattoo layer of delightfully natural pubes, and I'm really excited by these. Why? Because not only to they look absolutely fabulous, but the tattoo element means no awkward attaching/detaching of pubes that show through clothes. (I'm wearing a pair of sheer panties in one of the photos (below) to show how well the effect works, and oh how sexy it looks as an ensemble).


I've IMed the store owner, Gigi Ponnier, and have asked that the item -a sure fire 2EX 'sexy' item that I know you, the readers, will adore- is kept 'live' for at least a few more days so that you can zip over there and pick this sexy, sexy item up! No response yet (I've just sent her a notecard within seconds of blogging this on Friday morning) so be sure to hurry along and join. I note that Bare Sensual also does some very affordable L$10 items, such as skins. I missed a lovely looking Asian styled skin, but it's still available at an affordable price if you're looking for something in that line.

This store is a fabulous find, and I would encourage you all to nip over there and pick this up, pronto!

Love,

Vaj.

No comments:

Post a Comment