DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Friday 28 October 2011

Another brief inworld hiatus from me

Well, my 'weekend' is now over, and I'm currently at the airport as work is taking me away from home for about 10 days, and long working days at that. A project that I've been working on behind the scenes for months is about to come to fruition, and I'll be on site to manage certain elements of it.

The hotel has wi-fi, of course, so there'll be the odd posting from some of the other girls and boys, as time permits me to upload their contributions, but I don't expect to have any inworld presence for the next 10 days or so.

I'm quite excited about this upcoming 'gig', which is an MTV Europe production. And that's the only clue you're getting, lol. I should be in my hotel around lunchtime, so after a quick orientation of the site, I'll maybe get the chance to publish a couple of quickie posts before the hard work starts tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in my hotel, wifi is stable :) and I'll be able to manage to get the odd post up, time permitting. Apologies for not being able to get the 'direct posting' thing sorted out so the boys and girls can post to the blog themselves. I'll try and sort this out when I get back home in 10 days time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stardate...Friday! I'm lounging in my hotel for the rest of today, and then work goes nuclear this evening. I'm going to run a bath, catch up with some RL emails, do some more posts for the blog, and then go into lockdown this evening for 4 days. I won't be posting until at least Tuesday, I don't think. xxx Ems.

    ReplyDelete