DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Thursday 13 October 2011

More writers, photographers, models required.

My email is emmanuelle.warden@yahoo.com. I'll accept any contributions you, the reader, wishes to make via that. I don't check emails every day, so drop me an IM if you've sent me something, want to send something or have any ideas for the blog. All contributions and suggestions are welcome. I'm inworld at least once every other day, so it shouldn't take too long for me to get back to you.

We've all got busy RL's, and sometimes it's hard to squeeze in SL time. While I'm delighted by the consistently high standard of writing our staff provide, I do believe there's even more out there we could be writing about and promoting.

I would also remind sim owners, group owners and such like that I will happily promote events or their groups if they get in touch, and we'll maybe set up another page that links to groups, upcoming events and so on.

Ems


No comments:

Post a Comment