DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Friday 7 October 2011

I'm (still) your (theoretical) naturist correspondent :)


Well, I've been a 'staff member' for some time now, but not actually contributed much. You see, I was taken on as 'naturist writer', with the express purpose of scribbling some reviews about SL's various naturist venues. Some have already been blogged here and to be honest there's nothing 'new' for me to write about. There is a deficit of new naturist venues.

Back up there! I'll rephrase. There are one or two places that have sprung up recently, but they're ill-disguised 'free sex' locations, with very little to do with proper naturist values.

I don't cyber. So there's little purpose to me visiting these places. No, I don't want to sleep with you, in public, with your noobie chair leg penis. Following Emma's credo, 'if you can't blog positively, don't blog', it means that, despite being 'staff', I've not featured much. Don't worry, my time will (probably) come.

In the meantime, I'd love to hear from you, either in comments, or by IMing me directly, if you feel that the tag 'nudist' or 'naturist' is sometimes sullied by sim owners and builders in SL. Does use of those words, in free sex places, undermine proper and true naturist values and cause negative images of what we -proper RL naturists and our values- are about.

Love,

Ella Keng

No comments:

Post a Comment