DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Wednesday 26 October 2011

New Attitudes Collection




A few days away from SL (it's always RL work related!) and my email and IM boxes are full! Please bear with me. My RL work involves odd 'weekends' (this week's is Wednesday and Thursday, for example) and SL time is virtually zero when I'm working, so the blog often ends up as a couple of days endless blogging to get caught up, and then a few days of nothing. I'm not neglecting you, it's just that I'm busy paying the bills! :)

One of the first things I opened was from Mal, who has checked out the new fall Attitudes Lingerie collections. There's so many great photos and poses (and six sets of lingerie and swimsuits) that I've settled on just a few here on the blog, with others to follow on our Flickr site.

I don't need to say much, the quality of the collection speaks for itself. Five sets come free at their store, and a sixth can only be bought by joining the Attitudes group. Joining is also free, so what's stopping you?

2 comments:

  1. Im not happy that Malgorata has changed her hair. She look like a goth girl. She must change back to be pretty aggain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous. Please remember that it's Mal's SL and she's allowed to do with it what SHE pleases :)

    ReplyDelete