DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Sunday 16 October 2011

Introducing Davlos...












We've not been so lucky in attracting male writers to 2ex in the past, probably because they prefer to walk the walk (sex wise) rather than talk the talk. I'm pleased to say that we're setting that to rights today with the introduction of Davlos Karsin, a hugely talented writer, and someone who appears to be as good with the pen as he is with the (meat) sword! :) Tut, tut, Rosie! What happened to my advice not to screw the crew, lol!

Davlos did supply the photographs in order to illustrate the story, but unfortunately I've messed things up a little in the exporting from SL and importing them here, so they're here as a bunch, rather than interspersed throughout the story, because of the vagaries of working with html, and it wasn't a process I'd done before. The good news is I know where I went wrong, and can do it properly next time! I'll hand you over to Davlos now...Ems

Hey, I'm Davlos! I've been around SL for a little while and quite inevitably, I was drawn to the erotic side of SL. Allegedly, I am quite good at it (Thanks, Rosie!) and discovered this sexy blog through Vajeena. Vaj and I met in the wee hours of the morning at Turtle Coast, and I came to realize that the blog sorely needed a male writer, so, here I am!

On this page I will talk in general about my erotic experiences in SL. And yes, I love sex, and I get it a lot. One of my partners has come to tease me by calling me a "manwhore". *grins* But hey, I gotta embrace it.

I have several rules before I allow a woman to bounce away on me: first, the lady in question needs to put in effort into her descriptive writing. Words have power, and if they didn't, great figures like Martin Luther King would not have existed. Second, know that I am a Dominant, and I love to play rough. I have the capacity for tender moments, but that is reserved for those who are closest to me. Last and not least, to have fun. As much as I will derive my enjoyment from the act, I tend to make sure that all parties involved are having a good time, too.

Turtle Coast has been my adopted home ever since I moved into the Kaiya Islands community over a week ago. To those not familiar with Kaiya Islands, it contains the famous naturalist community of Wild Coast, alongside Turtle Coast - a more erotic-centric zone and The Bay, a public waterfront entertainment center. I fell in love with the place, for its beautiful build and coupled with the furniture, is bleeding with potential. I always find myself hanging out at the Turtle, so please don't hesitate to swing by and say hello, and who knows what leads from there? ;)

I'm going to start off by chronicling the first ever foursome I've had, which just occured early this morning. Threesomes are something that I've had with regularity, and oddly enough, no other guys were involved in those. It's definitely a joy to have two ladies dancing away on me, but why double-male threesomes are so rare is something that I cannot explain. Maybe guys just don't like to share?

I first stumbled upon a female couple at Commune Utopia, another fabulous erotic hangout joint. It was quite entertaining to watch the girls sighing and writhing against each other, and I apologize for not having any pics because I'll be honest: it's a stereotypical guy thing, I know but there's a certain attraction for me, when it comes to an act that I can never indulge in.

Moving forward, they noticed how the audience - another guy and I were quite interested in joining in, and it started off with a pretty intesnse sandwiching, while the other lady watched quite smugly!

Everything is big when you indulge in anal play, and it was quite the challenge to fit my girth within her forbidden chamber, but when I got into my stride it got the girl squirming quite desperately!

When we finished her off in both holes simultaneously, we went to pair off. It became quite evident that she was quite taken with me, and dropped to her knees before me to service the sore, throbbing staff. It's no joke taking someone in the ass for my first act!

The other pair went banging away quite enthusiastically, and I just took my time with the sweet lass. As you can see, she knew what she about with swallowing cock, and I couldn't hold it in when it was blatant that she wanted it over her face. Naughty girl.

When someone provides such splendid service, it's only polite to repay it back in full, or maybe even more! But knowing her gentle soul I laid her back, and started off slow introducing her to my thickness. Hey, I know what some ladies say about boys with huge dicks who don't know how to use it, but sure as heck I know what I'm about. You could always ask the scarlet-haired lady about it!

I eventually began to ease her into it, and get her comfortable before I simply dragged her out of her comfort zone and dropped her down a cliff. Remember what I said about playing rough? But it wasn't my fault! She spoke of worshipping my cock, and how else would you expect a man to react to that? Be gracious about it?

When we finished together she was all but shuddering and squirming quite violently in my arms. Bloody wonderful lass.

All in all, a pretty great time during my visit to Commune Utopia. I wish I went there more often - people are great and are plenty willing to share the fun.

6 comments:

  1. Dude. Great writing. Bin following Emmanuelle's blog for some time and its great to get a guys angle on this. We have gotta get more images and words from you dude. Having read this I went along to the Commune and met a nice friendly chick. It was good cyber man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I need to hook up with this Rosie chick too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Be sure to tell your friends about the Commune and the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a small SL world! I'm working on a story right now featuring an avatar who is living a hippy style existence in SL, complete with a 'free love' mentality :) As far as I know, she's also a member of this hippy commune, which I may have to visit now for reasons of research. Expect this article to be published next week some time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emmanuelle and Dav :)
    I'm Seductive Dreamscape (known as Sedi in SL) and I'm the leader of Commune Utopia. Thankyou for featuring the Commune in the blog. I'd love to give you and any of your readers a tour of our sensual paradise, which has now attracted 220 free love members. We also love creativity of any kind and run a writer's group as well as an art gallery. Sedi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. And Dav, you know by now that you can get any variation of threesomes up to sevensomes at the Commune... :) Sedi x

    ReplyDelete