DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Friday 14 October 2011

Staff Notice Board

Just a gentle reminder that, having gone through the fallout of relationship breakups before on 2ex (and I still have many posts in draft form that I was going to publish before getting a grip on myself), I'm not up for a second round of drama about your relationships and post-break up bitch fests (from either sex). It won't be on the board (unless, of course, the readers gobble it all up, in which case, I want pictures and recriminations in the style of 'Hello!' magazine!).

In other news, we won't be holding any more staff meetings at that globally branded coffee shop we have previously used, on account of their real life coffee (I tried some this week for the first time) tasting like shit. It certainly didn't taste like coffee.

And while all contributions have previously been submitted to me and posted through me, I'm going to see about the permissions being changed so that you each can post directly to the site. As my own SL time is a feast or a famine, I think that it might provide more continuity to allow you to post directly rather than await my days off and play catch-up.

Ems

2 comments:

  1. As Ella has pointed out, she can't actually directly contribute until she obtains a 'googlemail thingy' :) that she doesn't currently possess. I'm going to set up a few 'googlemail thingies' for staff members and I'll pass the info onto each of you when it's done. Expect me to have this all done and dusted in a week or so. Ems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    I'm not sure if you've logged into SL yet but I sent a NC your way with my new post.

    If you haven't, where else should I submit it?

    ReplyDelete