DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Friday 7 October 2011

Manmuffs on....me???


OK....a quickie from me (Vajeena). I was hanging around the 'Nearly Tactile' store earlier, because it's a place we at SSL adore. Absolutely superb 'lady fur' that we (and our guys) adore. And Nearly Tactile also do 'man fluff' (or manmuffs as they call them). And I thought, 'I wonder what they'd look like on a girl?'

There's only one way to find out, isn't there?

So...here's what it looks like on a girl. I think it's cool. Kind of wild and unkempt, yes, but sometimes...um...isn't that what a few days without 'grooming' does, lol? I like it. I like the look a lot. Some ladies like to keep it natural, yet trim a little, particularly around the panty line. Some ladies...don't! So if you're going for that 'wild' look, and some guys, RL and SL, love some untamed jungle down there, this is the look for you!

Vaj.

No comments:

Post a Comment