DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Thursday 13 October 2011

Rosemary's page

I've just published a post to Rosie's page.

Linking to there will provide a further link onto the flickrstream, where pix of her encounter with Davlos have been uploaded. They're hot, they're xxx rated, and they're hot off the press 5 mins ago. And because Rosie is so effusive about her encounter, I've opted to put this post on the main page to draw your attention to the page update.

I should ask, too, if you want to see more of these sorts of photos and stories. We keep a broad church of sexuality here at 2ex, but it has been put to me that the readership would like more, and more explicit, writing and photos. Would you like that? Let me know.

Rosie also sent an email to say she'd provided 'bland' descriptions of her encounters with Davlos (who may be joining us as a male staff writer, incidentally). I'd like to know if you'd like more 'full on' descriptions of the action on flickr. Do you prefer phrases like 'post coital' (my suggestion, incidentally) or 'fucked within an inch of my life' (Rosie's original description) on the photos. The blog allows us to say what we like, but I do try to keep the language deliberately detached on flickr, where I'm not sure if we are being seen by the entire planet. Let me know about that one, too.


1 comment:

  1. Ha! Before signing off for tonight I should add that, while I said I'd be delighted for Davlos to join the staff, that the first rule was 'don't screw the crew'!!!! Nice to see he's started with his editor's instructions ringing in his ears! :-o

    ReplyDelete