DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Thursday 6 October 2011

Hot for teacher!






I'll make no bones about it, I do love cock! So imagine my pleasure to chance upon TonyAdam Resident (teacher, in this scenario) and get invited to his Kat Club, ostensibly for a lookround. And the reason why this entry is on the main page, not my own page, is because I'm inviting the readership of SSL to visit and use it. Why? It's incredibly 'hot', that's why! Tony has installed a 'scene generator', and we used it to its full potential through a 'school' scene, although there are other scenes you can utilise.

Now...I'm going to say this once, so listen up! Tony has invited us to visit and use the Kat Club, and I have every intention of doing so. There are several other scenes I'd like to try with you, the reader. IM me and if I'm online, I want to tp over there and shag the arse clean off you!

I'll be honest. I've taken a lot of cock in SL and sometimes it's just so-so, but these scenes set my pulses racing, and if they've that effect on me, they'll have that effect on you. I'd like you, the readers of SSL, to treat the Kat Club as our 'home' sim. If I'm not there, well....some reader might be! Try out these hot, hot poses! I've just spoken to Emma and she has agreed we can use this as our home 'sex' sim, so it would be good if you joined the 2ex group (Emma's group linked to this blog) and wore your tag, so best to identify other readers.

And if Tony's about...wow! Bed him girls! The scenes, and Tony's emoting, made this a Grade A cyber experience. I've written before about having had maybe 500 cocks in SL, but trust me, Tony's in the top 0.5% of SL lovers I've had and I've no embarrassment in admitting he got me wet in RL.

The things I do for you! I was too busy taking pix to concentrate on the role play, or respond to Tony as I should have. Getting into it, I guess I'd have had a quiet little RL orgasm. As things stood, I only managed to get 'very wet' in RL while following the images and partially emoting with him.

I'm going to have a SSL 'party' at the Kat Club next week some time, and I'll announce it here and through the 2ex life group notices, so it would benefit you all to join. First come, first serviced! :)

(The full set of pix of my hot session with Tony will be on the flickr stream later, or on Friday, as soon as Emma gets the chance to upload them).

In the meantime, leave me to my little bask in the afterglow. :)

Honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment