DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Thursday 27 October 2011

The Pregnancy Reports (5)

Doksie's pregnancy continues, and she's now in her fifth month. I've asked for (but not got back yet) a further update, but I have heard from the father! There has been an exchange of IMs, and I report them verbatim (with his permission). I've decided not to name him, and his 'going public' will remain his choice and decision. I'm not overly fond of the 'f' word being used so often and freely on this blog, but having reached agreement for verbatim posting, I felt compelled to leave the words in. The only alterations are my italicised and bracketed comments where there were spelling errors.

We'll pick things up with the 3rd IM I sent him.

Emma: Hi, I'm Emma and I run a blog about SL sexuality. One of my volunteers, Doksie Resident, is pregnant with your child yet she hasn't heard from you despite IMing you. I'm wondering about your feelings on it and whether you'd like to talk about it.

??: Yeah, I got your IMs and I've seen your web sight (sic). I'll complain to Lindens if you use my name or make accusations about me.

E: I've no desire to name you for now. I'm just trying to piece together continuing reports about her pregnancy and the impact it has on yours and her SL. You can keep chatlogs about what's said and you have my promise I won't name you unless you agree. Will you talk to me about it?

??: OK. I'll keep the chatlogs in that case. I've talked to her in any case in the meantime. The pregnancy is a mistake.

E: You were both wearing the huds and it's a mistake?

??: I met her at the Mama Allpa sight (sic) and we started chatting. She was cute and funny and we ended up in bed, OK? I thought she was on the pill and I thought I was wearing the condom thing from Mama Allpa. It was just sex. She's not the one I wanted to make pregnant.

E: Wow! You had someone else in mind you were going to impregnate and disappear on?

??: You don't understand. It's complicated. I have a friend and I'm more emotionally attached to her. She's partnered in SL but we've been having an affair over a long time. She persuaded her partner to buy the hud so she could have a baby but she has been fucking him using (mama allpa) birth control while we've not been using it. I want to have her baby, not Doksie's. We wanted to have a SL child together and her SL partner not know about it and think it was his.

E: So Doksie was just meaningless sex?

??: I fucked her, yeah. She wasn't a great emoter. It wasn't erotic for me. There was no feeling of connected with her. It wasn't good cyber and I wouldn't have fucked her again.

E: You cyber a lot?

??: I'm happy with the pussy I get, yeah. It's not a crime. Most guys are at it.

E: I'm not being judgmental. I'm just establishing the background. So you bought the hud to get someone else pregnant, in the context of an SL affair, and Doksie was recreational as opposed to procreational sex. But do you feel you have any sense of responsibility?

??: Not really. It isn't like it's a real kid.

E: Yet you want to have 'not a real kid' with someone else? Someone who is already partnered and with whom you're cheating on her SL partner?

??: It's a game. We like the idea of him raising my kid in SL. We think its a funny idea.

E: Before we go any further, I'd like to get Doksie's response. Will you be prepared to talk to me again?

??: I don't know. As far as I'm concerned it's just another bit of Second Life. The baby can be hidden away in her inventory. Its not like it will effect (sic) her entire Second Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment