DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Undies, GoDaddy and Pink Hips


While Malgorzata is the lingerie model for this blog, she also has her own SL, and doesn't spend 100% of the time running around in a bra and panties! :) We just create this impression through her photographs on the blog, lol.

Sometimes, though, our worlds collide, and she will encounter something that I wasn't aware of, but which fits into the blog's brief. The simply named 'Undies' store does what it says on the tin, supplying a wide range of undies, with a freebie section containing some nice stuff, as well as further examples (upstairs) of the usual round up of freebie undies we all bought in various freebie stores when we first joined SL. I like this; it means there's a wide range of designers/styles all under one roof, all conveniently to hand, and this is a store not to be missed by both noobs and experienced players alike. I like, in particular, the 'heart' range of freebies on the ground floor, and Mal is promising some photographs ASAP so we can properly show them off.

What Mal didn't point out, either because she didn't spot it or didn't want me to question her dirty mind, lol, is that there's also a link to the GoDaddy love shop nearby, so I naturally tp'ed over there and found the concept replicates 'Undies', and features some new (to me) stuff, as well as the tried and trusted. There's some inventive attachment/huds available, including interactive trousers and skirts that can be pulled down (or up!) by any partner. Most interesting. There's even a Linden bot who will follow you around inviting you to have sex with him! (see the pic) It certainly made me laugh to the extent I said yes but hopped off his outsized cock just before he came all over the floor, and my timing made me laugh even louder!

There are further LMs to the 'Malo' mens' stuff store and 'Yesss' girls store, but unfortunately I didn't have time to explore these today. Next time, I promise! Rosse Naire has to be congratulated for putting together a very fun set of stores. Just when you think you've seen everything in SL, there's a shop that will put a smile on your face and create a chuckle.

Edited to add...on my way out I spotted a further link to the 'Pink Hips' store. While I'm not particularly a 'tattoo' sort of person, I loved Asa999 Short's 'Cherry Tribal' lower back tattoo (L$89) -a full coloured tattoo which looks lovely- and I just adored a series of pantyhose at L$79, which I fully intend to purchase soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment