DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Tuesday 28 June 2011

More on the flickrstream

Hi, it's Diane here to just say that I've uploaded a bunch of my photos to the SSL flickrstream.

I'm not sure how they fit into the SSL pantheon, but these are from a continuing process of photos that I'm assembling with the working title of 'capture my sexuality', i.e. poses where people feel their SL image is accurately projected in the snaps. How people see themselves, either as reflections of their real selves or imagined alternatives is something that fascinates me, and I often ask total strangers with attractive avatars to pose. Of course, what is 'attractive' is entirely subjective.

Any quotes used in the photo descriptions are lifted from the chatlogs when the subject and I were talking, and then there's a little commentary of my own attached too.

No comments:

Post a Comment