DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Sunday 26 June 2011

Pareos, sarongs, and more about Vibes.

I love pareos and sarongs. Simply adore them. Yes, being a RL naturist means they're the simplest thing to throw on on you way from the beach, either tied at the bosom for a total cover-up, or wrapped around the waist. My regular RL naturist haunts are, thankfully, places where cover up isn't absolutely necessary, I can often wander back to the apartment I own totally nude, along streets also populated by other naturists, and no one bats an eyelid. But there are days when I maybe only venture to the beach in late afternoon and stay until sundown, by which time a breeze can sometimes be getting up and a sarong is just enough to keep the chill twilight air at bay.

I've set Mal a task, having noticed that there are currently a lot of free sarongs and pareos around the grid, and that's to locate as many as she can, model them and give us a rundown of this simplest of summer outfits, now that a real summer has arrived and my RL, for the next three months, is pretty much going to spent sitting around in either my nothings, or with a pareo or sarong wrapped around me on the balcony at night.

I should also add that Calista, from Vibes, has been in touch to point out that, as well as her lovely sim, there's a Na'vi styled skybox to which you can tp, something Vajeena missed on her visit. I think I'm right in saying that Na'vi is some sort of 'Avatar' (the film, not the thing all of us SL users possess) related thing. I've not seen the film (I'm not a TV/movie user very much) so I can't comment on how it would reflect the landscaping of the 'Avatar' world, so now's your chance to visit Vibes, tp to their skybox and report back with your views.

No comments:

Post a Comment