DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Wednesday 29 June 2011

A quickie!



I've grabbed this item to model myself because, as you know, I love 'classic' styled lingerie, and reading through the blog you'll find how much I adore Tiny Larkham's work, for example.

Well, the Vinyl Addicts Cafe has a freebie out right now that has those same classic lines. What's more, depending on how you wear the 'hot pants' and bra/tank top combination, it can look like day wear as easily as it can look like sexy, classic lingerie. See the photos for how they can be worn. Obviously, within the remit of this blog, I'd be looking at it in terms of it being lingerie, but I do like the lacy effect it gives to a tanktop when worn in combination, me being a tank top and jeans sort of girl most of my SL time. I can certainly see myself wearing the bra/tank combination in conjunction with a pair of old, comfy, faded jeans.

The set is free, but you need to join the group (also free) to collect it. I'd go now if I was you! :)

Mention of Tiny reminded me that I've not been over to her store recently, as my SL time is now often focussed on work required for this blog, whereas I used to have time to browse stores at greater length and in depth. So I tp'ed over to Tiny's Lingerie Superstore to have another look around and see what's new. For a start, there's a 50% discount on the most gorgeous lemon sheer 'Temptress' lingerie set, something to set the significant other's pulses racing, certainly. It's also worth reminding newer SL players, who may be reading this, that Tiny offers a series of free and L$3-5 classic lingerie items, so there's really no excuse to not have the most beautiful foundation garments without spending a fortune.

I can't recommend either Vinyl Cafe's offering, or Tiny's continuing collection of vintage/retro/classic undies highly enough, so what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment