DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Sunday 26 June 2011

Anyone game for a party?

Sometimes (I've written this before) I feel as though I'm blogging in a vacuum. At other times I know I'm not, because I get a lot of feedback from you, the readers. For which I'm always grateful.

I've been throwing a couple of ideas around in my head recently with regard to taking the blog forward a little. They've been in my head since day 1 of the blog, but I felt it was necessary to establish the blog's credentials over a period of time prior to taking it to Stage 2 or 3. I think that we've now reached the 'established blog' level, and while the blog isn't updated daily, it gets updated regularly as items within our remit are made available.

It's not like blogging clothes (new ones every day), so there's no need to blog daily. Believe me, if I reach the point where 'the erotic' can justify daily blogging, I'll do it.

I will be launching an 'SSL' SL group soon(ish). Membership will be free, and the intention is to link the blog posts to group notices that will include LMs to the various items we already blog. I also intend to set it up that any member can post notices. If it's sexy and erotic (lingerie yes, swimwear yes, sex attachments yes, etc etc) then it should be that all members can inform other members of the group. We'll keep this facility in place until such time as it gets abused.

I'm also planning an SSL party. Yes, I have become friends with a number of readers, and have met some of you inworld on occasion, and spoken via IM to others. I'd now really like to hold some sort of SSL party within a few weeks, and allow some of you the opportunity to meet each other. While I, and others in the crew, are SL naturists (and RL ones) not everyone who reads the blog is, and while some warmly embrace their cybersexuality, not everyone does that either, so the venue isn't decided yet. I'll let you all know as soon as I can how plans for this are developing.


No comments:

Post a Comment