DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Monday 27 June 2011

A.L.T Hunt

I'm indebted to reader Tereza Munoz for pointing me at the A.L.T Hunt, an apparently very adult orientated hunt that requires adult verification prior to participation. Full details of how to join, and locations, are available here. While this looks exactly like the sort of thing that fits in with the SSL brief, I am unfortunately the world's least tenacious hunter, and I also lack any sort of patience for the search, so I'm not entirely certain I'll be able to bring you photos of the hunt's gifts (each priced at L$1). But if you've got the tenacity and patience for the A.L.T Hunt, then the link above looks like it's something you need to be clicking on and exploring. I'd be very grateful for any photos any of you may like to provide of any of the hunt gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment