DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Your new-born avatar

On entering SL, your newly born avatar is pretty basic in the sexual equipment department. While women are born with breasts, the pussy is pretty basic, and probably shows nothing more than a slit where the slit should be. For guys, there's the traumatic knowledge of learning that you are born without a cock. This is because of the physics of computer animation. A cock cannot be hidden by simply dressing him in trousers. It must be attached or detached as nakedness occurs. So cocks, in SL, are always attachments to the male body.

Skins can be bought in SL and there are many, many excellent ones, even for free. I've bought several skins, and got many more freebie skins too, but I always, always, always return to those got free from Exodi. (yes! they have an online presence!). The web page offers a teleport direct to their store, and as the store location may change, as these things often do, I've decided to offer the link to their web page (as I will do for many links) as the store location will always be up to date, as opposed to an inworld link, known as a SLURL, which is liable to change. I just adore the tones that Ryker Beck (Exodi's owner) puts on her skins, and the fact that she offers so many free......wow!

While I'm not averse to reviewing other skins, it's like this: I will always be wearing an Exodi skin, unless stated otherwise, when photographed for this blog. It will be an exceptional skin that makes me step away from one of Ryker's freebies, simply because I think they're outstanding.

I note that many blogs that review skins are sometimes a little coy as far as photographing the genitalia (or even breasts!) are concerned. I shall have no such shyness! Expect, where required, for me to be photographed willingly and often in my birthday suit.


No comments:

Post a Comment