DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Monday 24 May 2010

Hi there!

Hi there. I'm Emmanuelle Warden, and I exist in the online game, Second Life. Today, I'm 304 days old in SL, and to date my Second Life has revolved around shopping and exploring.

But all that's about to change!

As from today, my SL alters radically, and together, you, the reader, and I, will embark upon an experiment that, so far as I know, has never been tried before. Blogs and web pages are two a dime in SL, usually revolving around the latest fashions. Certainly, this blog will touch upon fashion very, very regularly, and I shall blog what I feel are the best, sexiest outfits in SL, but more than that, this blog will do something new...that is, document the sexual nature of the world of Second Life. Including my sexual Second Life.

Where will this lead? I have no idea, other than the fact that all of it...everything...will be documented here.


No comments:

Post a Comment