DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Sunday 30 May 2010

A note to designers

I've already received some 'samples' of people's work. While some clothes fit the bill as regards having some sort of erotic/sexual allure, and I'm happy to wear, review and advertise them via this blog, others -such as a pair of jeans- do not fit the general ethos of this blog, so I can't really do them justice. Sorry. I'm grateful for your interest, but I honestly can't simply review a lot of clothes. Lingerie's going to fit right in, a ball gown probably doesn't.

The same applies to skin and hair. Yes, the odd one might cut the mustard, but in essence I'm happy to continue wearing the skin I'm wearing, and the hair I'm wearing, for the duration of this blog and my SL. Pubic hair, underarm hair and so on will be gratefully received for review.

I'm not a freeloader. I'm more than happy to receive demo versions of your products if you wish, on the proviso that I can edit the word 'demo' out of the photographs I'm more than happy to do that. If you wish to offer items on no copy/modify/transfer basis, or make whatever adjustments you wish for me to return them after blogging them, that's fine too. Cocks and pussies from certain sims need to be road tested, lol, so the likes of Jimmy or Ringo need to receive cocks for review, rather than me :)

I'm rather more interested in reviewing 'equipment' (be those sex parts or sex beds) and interested in simply being pointed at sims that fit with the erotic/sexual nature of this blog. And yes, I'll accept a pass (even temporary) to those sims in order to review them.

I make a clear distinction between RL and SL. While BDSM doesn't remotely interest me, even as a concept, I'm prepared to visit and try out certain sims.

No comments:

Post a Comment