DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Meet Ringo!


Lots of guys make no effort whatsoever with their avatars, keeping the same newbie hair, shape, clothes, walk and so on as they were born with. It's beefcake that is unlikely to make me go 'mmmmmm!' when I see him, and I just know that the conversation is going to be very, very, very hard work. In fact, the lack of effort is, frankly, appalling at times.

I was hanging out with a friend a while back when she announced, in IM, 'oh no, that guy who walks like he has a corn cob stuck up his ass is approaching us!' LOL! The description of the walk is sooooooooo accurate! While I laughed, he said 'hi!' and proceeded to enquire if either of us had a house in SL where we could go for sex. Ooooh, you sweet talking bastard. He can't be bothered working his avatar's look or investing in real estate (though you can be sure he has certainly invested in a cock, and sometimes not even then, preferring to sport a newbie woody) and he imagines that I, or some other girl, is going to spend Linden dollars renting a house where he can have a quick shag.

Sorry Dude, it ain't ever going to happen!!!!

So it was a delightful surprise to chance upon Ringo Stourmead (what a fantastic SL name!) at the Sweden Naturist sim many months ago. He had spent time on his avatar, and looked really rather yummy. After talking, we established that he was gay (and that's probably as good an indicator as any as to why he did look yummy....gay guys make so much more of an effort, in SL and RL, on their appearance than flabby and boorish hetero guys, a lot of the time).

Ringo and I have been good SL friends ever since and we hang out together a lot.

When I said that I was thinking of setting up this blog, and explained what I wanted to do with it, Ringo jumped at the chance to become involved. 1. He'll be reviewing the gay aspects of an erotic SL and 2. posing for photographs with me when we're reviewing poseballs and such like. I know he won't be trying to jump my bones, but instead will be someone I can feel comfortable jumping on a poseball with without any ulterior motives on his part. He's a cutie, he's a sweetie, and he's maybe my best SL friend right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment