DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Wednesday 21 September 2011

No more hunts

Vajeena and I were having a little bit of a challenge over the past couple of days.

Wilson's Designs do lovely stuff for men and women alike. In the main, their stuff doesn't generally fall into the SSL remit, which is why I've not blogged them before, but they do some lovely sheer, see-thru, revealing tops. Wilson's is more of a guy's store, but there's nothing we like better than slipping on our guy's sheer shirt, perhaps with a bra on underneath, perhaps not, and using it as a mix and match with other parts of wardrobe to create our own unique outfits for a bit of dancing and head-turning at Frank's Jazz Place or the Savoy Jazz Club.

I have no patience for hunts, I've said this before, and will give up on an item if I haven't located it within about 2 minutes. I just adore the items that come up in the Dare2Bare hunts, but frankly my SL time runs out and interest wanes before I've found most of the items, so we've missed telling you about some sexy, sexy items in the D2B hunts before.

Vajeena and I both saw a lovely sheer shirt (ostensibly for guys) in the ongoing 'On the Hunt' hunt, and challenged each other to be first to find, and then model, this item for the blog, as it certainly fitted right into our 'we love sexy clothing' remit. I gave up after ten minutes, surpassing my own levels of patience by some distance. Vajeena reckons she has now given an hour of her real life to locating the said item and has now given up too.

While I'm happy not to have lost the challenge, I'm not happy that items I'd love to post keep slipping through our fingers due to the difficulty in locating some items in many hunts. We can't dedicate hours to hunts, we don't have the patience for them, and everyone's SL time is limited, ensuring that we need to prioritise and also balance RL/SL.

I'm therefore giving up on hunts for this blog. I'm not going to blog hunts or the items therein, even the D2B hunts that offer such lovely, sexy items. I don't have the time, the patience or the interest any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment