DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Sunday 18 September 2011

Night fever, night fever!


Hiya! It's Ringo here, and I've been doing bits and pieces of the disco hunt recently. The items aren's specifically 'gay' as such, but there's a lot of gay iconography attached to the era and the style. I love my old Giorgio Moroder records, so when I spotted some white platforms as the hunt gift at Duh! I knew I had to have them! Aren't they lovely? There's some lovely freebies and lucky chairs at this footwear store too.

From there, I zoomed over to Naughty Naughty, and managed to locate the disco ball for something that isn't gay, but a gay icon classic! See the pix! John Travolta in his prime, anyone?

Maybe this isn't your usual, expected 'sexy' posting, but I don't care. Clothes items like this are, for me, pure sexy and will get the pulses racing whenever I see a well-turned boy giving it some moves on the dancefloor.

I'm off to listen to some Gloria Gaynor classics now, for the next DJing gig. Let's hope to see you all in your 70s style next time I'm working the wheels of steel. Seeya!

-Ringo


No comments:

Post a Comment