DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Monday 19 September 2011

A new page, a re-designed one, and Rosemary in her own words



OK. I've added a new page for Rosie (Rosemary Roxley, 2 pix above)) and also re-designed Honey's Home page a little bit.

Both are fun girls who will write about their sexual adventures in SL, and both the text and the photographs are often hardcore. I'm going to say this for the last time, but I do need to keep stressing it. These pages are not suitable for minors. I suppose you could argue that a lot of SSL is not suitable for minors, but some lingerie, some nudity and matter-of-fact reportage on new appendages do not constitute 'hardcore' in my opinion. And we do retain the 'warning' page on entry to the blog suggesting the works herein are not suitable for minors.

If in doubt....stay out!!!!

And we've reached tipping point on my inworld activity. As I've slowly assembled a cast of writers -and good, imaginative, intelligent writers at that- I've had more and more editing, sub-editing, designing and re-tooling to do, to the point where my inworld activity will henceforth be quite limited. Of course I'm going to still log in and play, I'm going to log in and explore and of course I'm going to cherry pick 'the best bits' where stuff I like pops up. It's my blog, lol!

So I'll sign off and hand this post over to Rosemary, who is going to give us her SL story as an introduction to herself. Talk soon!

Ems

Hello everyone, I'm Rosemary Roxley. I've been playing SL for a couple of years now, and like everyone else born in that polka dot dress, I was anxious to make her look better if I could. But as we all know there's not many ways beyond the sex industry in which earn a living in SL and so I became a sex worker within days of arrival, and some serious freebie robbery of what was, at the time, SL's best freebie store, Sarah Nerd's.

I managed to put together a semi-decent avatar, a proper skin, slightly better hair, an AO, and became a dancer in a club, gyrating for tips here and there. It was often hard work. Two hours wiggling for maybe L$10. But night after night I'd slowly work up my bank account and would then reinvest it in better clothes, hair, skins. By this time I'd discovered 'the blogs', and the process was aided by a plethora of really good freebies. As Rosemary looked better, the tips improved, but it was a slow process, so I decided being a stripper might pay slightly more. It did, and I also reached the point where some of the punters would be keen to pay more, much more, for sex. No, I wasn't a virgin, I'd tried out cyber on my first few days in SL, and tried it out for fun with some sweet guys who were in my friends list, but I'd never actually considered doing it for money. So my first transaction was for L$100 and suddenly I was rich! With that, I went mad, becoming 'Roxie' (a good whore's name, I thought) rather than Rosie, and I spent the next year in SL on my back, on all fours, on my knees....well, you get the idea!

Scroll forward to round about day 600 of my SL, and I'm living in my own lushly appointed apartment with the best sex equipment money can buy. I've a Lamborghini parked in the drive, can afford to visit SL's top design stores and casually spend L$5k in an afternoon....maybe even in a single transaction, and there's still L$70k in the account. And do you know what? I was bored. I could log in for an evening, spend two hours in SL with two willing participants, and log out L$1500 richer. Every night this went on. If you can emote well in text, and type quickly, you can still earn a lot of cash in the SL sex economy.

No, I've never crossed the line into RL. I don't do photos. I don't voice. I don't cam. I suspect there are those who are still earning huge sums in SL doing that, but it never appealed because I've always considered SL and RL to be entirely separate.

Sitting at lunch one day in work I decided I'd had enough. I let the lease on my apartment go, deleted the Lamborghini, lol (I should have kept that! A gift from a grateful lover!) and tp'ed into the welcome area on afternoon and started throwing cash at the noobs. Some were so green to be totally unaware it had even landed in their account, some were wildly grateful, and some who displayed some intelligence, humor and wit were sugar-mommied through to their first good sex equipment. I'd take guys to skin stores, Xcite, wherever I chose, and redesign them totally. I particularly liked the cyber-virgin guys. Stick them in a decent skin, stick on some Xcite gear and then try them out, lol. It was suddenly a lot of fun to be in SL again, and cybering for fun. And the guys had some fun too.

How many partners? I'm not entirely sure, but it runs well into the hundreds. Certainly more than 500. Does that make me a slapper? Probably, but I don't care. I had fun, the guys had fun, I earned some cash out of it to fund my SL.

Did some get possessive? Oh yes. I've had a few who got so wrapped up in the experience that they'd want to partner, but thankfully these have been few and far between. In the main, guys want no-strings, guilt-free cybersex. What are their real lives like? Middle aged and married to a shrew? Frankly, I don't need or want to know. If they want to be 'Rock Priapic' (I made that name up, incidentally), the muscle toned, long-haired jock with an nine inch cock in SL, who am I to argue? If it put a smile on their face hooking up with me and enjoying the inworld sexting, then 'job done'.

I don't know, or care, for their real lives. It's a fantasy world. Enjoy living the fantasies. After all, do they care that their hot, hot lover is a school-teacher who spends her real life days in smart, casual clothes educating 8 & 9 year olds and then goes home to her own husband and children in a tidy, smart suburb of a provincial town? Oops, did I say that out loud, lol! I'm living a dream, and so are the guys I hook up with.

I keep saying guys. Of course. I've only had a couple of 'lesbian' experiences in SL -cash transactions again- with people who've been quite obviously male behind the keyboard and moonlighting as an SL lesbian to fulfil some fantasy. I guess that, in a score of over 500, I've probably been 'had' by some RL lesbian masquerading as a guy. So what? The L$750 I received for an hour's work ensured I didn't over analyse it. I'm happy with, and confident in, my heterosexuality.

Today begins a new phase of my SL and one I'm looking forward to immensely. I do enjoy reading erotic fiction and I always think that I try to utilise my knowledge of that to bring a slightly more articulate, literate cybering to my SL. I see it as simply writing my own erotic fiction. And in RL I continue to tap away, when I can, at my own 'first novel'. It's erotic fiction too, of course, and yes, sometimes I'm working my own SL experiences into the text narrative I'm continually working on (and may finish by the time I eventually retire from teaching).

Having discussed things with Emmanuelle, I agree with her assessment of the sense of prudery that exists in the SL blogging world. There is nothing dirty or perverted about naked bodies, in photos, in oils, in charcoal or in pixels. I'm quite relaxed about my pixel nudity being splashed 'all over' the internet (i.e. one little corner of a blog relating to a computerised metaverse, which isn't exactly Scarlett Johannson levels of media coverage).

And so I intend to bring you some pictures of my continuing sexual adventures in SL, accompanied by text that I'd hope to be literate, imaginative and erotic. Some photos of me are already on the blog, and I hope many, many more will follow.



No comments:

Post a Comment