DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Sunday 18 September 2011

The blogger interface

There's a new blogger interface which allows me to see which pages or posts are the most popular. I've not really explored it before now, but I've been doing a bit of analysing and it's quite clear to me what areas of the blog are the most popular. With that in mind, I'm going to ride out the rest of this month deliberately pushing those more popular areas, and maybe also rejigging the blog a bit.

We've got an audience all around the globe, and I think that one element that would benefit the readership would be a translation capability directly through the site itself, and so I'll explore that. And it's obvious where I need to 'up my game' to satisfy the needs of the current audience, so expect that to happen next week. I've already put the notecards out to the girls, and we'll see what they come up with. And bearing in mind exactly what it is that you do want, it's clear we need another writer/model. I'm working on this right now.

What you don't seem particularly interested in (right now) is the gay and lesbian lifestyles, so Marlene and Ringo may be given their own LGBT page on the board. I'm rather disappointed by this. I don't want to marginalise the LGBT lifestyle, and I'm loathe to 'segregate' it. Right now, I'm more interested in keeping the LGBT lifestyle mainstream on the board.

What I will be segregating is the 'Pregnancy' files onto their own page. As you may know we have two willing volunteers using the Mama Allpa huds to get a female (either our female volunteer, or any other female avi impregnated by the male volunteer) pregnant, and then follow the whole procedure through to the birth of a prim baby!

Check back later in the week when a re-tool of the blog, and some changes, should come online.

Ems

No comments:

Post a Comment