DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Sunday 18 September 2011

I have a(nother) stalker, lol!!!!!

I'm horrified/thrilled/amused/take your pick, to discover that I have got my very own pet SL stalker, lol.

A new player, who it must be said has put quite some effort and money into an avi that doesn't look new, has discovered the blog and is now pursuing me through cyberspace! We shall simply say that he is not from a 'western' culture, and so I don't know how much of this is just cyber-infatuation or what. It's not the first time. Prior to starting this blog I had another 'admirer' who wanted me to be his exclusive property and possession until he was, after some anguish on my part, muted. I don't like doing this. Real people, real feelings and all that. But it had to be done then and it has been done again, rather reluctantly. I feel it's more a case of newness with the game/world and early days addiction to these pixellated people. I suspect both guys were/are probably nice guys in real life, but just swept up in this alternative existence. And we'll draw a line under the guy (from Europe) who was ready to leave his real life wife for me having spoken to me about four times!

To spare all their blushes, no names, no SL pix, no photos (which weren't requested) of their real life nude selves...simply because I deleted the latter. But remember guys...to me, it's a game. One I enjoy playing and one I throw myself into wholeheartedly, but a game nonetheless. The feelings and the emotions aren't real. Others, I know, disagree, but that is and always will be my view of it.

And to my stalker...who I know will read this: you're muted and will remain muted. Enjoy your SL but don't fixate on pixellated nude women you've never met. Failure to know when you're muted and unfriended will result in a complaint being tossed into Linden Labs.

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested to learn I am not the only avatar to have attracted a stalker. I named and shamed on my profile and the creep eventually delected his account. He probably began again tho. I think you should name and shame and print the chatlogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Anonymous. I understand what you're saying but I am not about to 'out' anyone, even a creep.

    ReplyDelete