DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Thursday 7 July 2011

Welcoming Ella!



I met Ella Keng last year, not long after this blog began, and I've been friends with her ever since. A dedicated RL and SL naturist, she has been appointed to the staff of 'The SL Naturist', so I thought I'd better introduce her here, as you'll see her name on some of the articles whenever the paper finally goes public. Without further ado, I'm going to hand over to Ella (don't be confusing Ella with Emma, will you?) and let her introduce herself to you.

'Thanks Ems...Hi everyone, I'm Ella and I've been writing stuff for the new paper for a while now, checking locations and taking photographs. I'm going to be concentrating solely on naturist reporting, so my name's unlikely to be popping up much on the Sexy Second Life blog too often, but Ems would like to cross-reference the two publications, so it's possible you'll see me occasionally. What can I add that isn't on my SL profile already? I'm a Brit, a Mum, I'm 34 and I don't cyber under any circumstances, so don't even ask! I've no worries in deleting long-established 'friends' the instant they take the cyber route. It doesn't interest me and I don't do it. And that's why I am unlikely to pop up here much, as Ems explores the more exotic and erotic end of SL. I don't indulge myself in the erotic. I'm a RL naturist and I like the wholesome, family image of it. So my writing will focus solely on naturist matters in SL. I won't be testing poseballs! My pix (above) were taken on the balloon ride at the lovely Su Casa naturist sim, and I do believe that our colleague Vajeena will shortly be presenting a report on it for both publications. Hope to run into some of you in SL!'

Emma adds...Ella is correct. Both publications will be doing a report on Su Casa in Issue 1, but you'll have to read this blog, and the SL Naturist blog, to get the full range of photos from various locations, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment