DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Thursday 28 July 2011

Busy busy...

...sorting through old articles and pages, some of which were never finished, part 2's that were never completed, and submissions from others, as well as an increasing number of new articles.

I don't expect to be inworld for the next 2-3 days as I sort this little lot out, and if I am online, it'll be brief, probably just to check links prior to checking out again. As always, feel free to say hello, but don't expect me to hang around too long. I'd like to get the backlog sorted out, clear the decks, and then approach August with a clean desk, so to speak. As soon as I can find a signwriter, I expect to move into office space on one or more naturist sims, to advertise the blog's existence inworld, and as a focal point for staff meet-ups, etc. I'll let you know when I've got the neon lights in place over the office, and maybe we can even have a party to celebrate the office's opening(s)!

See you soon,

Ems

No comments:

Post a Comment