DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Monday 6 December 2010

Sheer


I don't normally do hunts, as I get bored with the search after two minutes. It has to be something exceptional that makes me pursue a hunt item. And for inferred, revealing yet coy sexiness, the shirt (photographed above) is worth the pursuit.

Part of the Holiday Fantasy Hunt, I spotted Carson from the Fab Free blog sporting it, and just knew I had to have it!

Ostensibly a see-thru shirt for guys, it, well, *blush*...you know how this blog works, lol!

So I tp'ed over to Wilson's Designs and found it, snapped myself (Mal's offline for a few days, otherwise I'd have got her to do it) and as you can see...you can see, but not quite! Sexy, indeed.

I should point out that Wilson's Designs also has a wall full of freebies (following a L$0 group join) and while these too are ostensibly for men, some of them work equally well as female clothing.

Click on the pic to make it full size, and see just how inferred the seethru-ness actually is. For those of you who are a little more coy, this will also work brilliantly with a sexy lacy bra on underneath.


No comments:

Post a Comment