DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Nipplephobia



'Without the nipple, what is there? The breast is just a blob of sub-cutaneous fat' -Frank Zappa

SL is pissing me off right now. Or maybe it's the constant cold weather. Or a combination of both. My internet is hard-wired, around the outside of my house, and I'm beginning to think constant hard frosts are messing up the connection, which is sometimes difficult, sometimes impossible. When I do get logged in, I can't TP. Or I get half way through a TP and get logged out. Is it the weather? Or is it the latest version of Phoenix? I can't decide. Oh yeah, and then there's the constant, constant, constant 'ruthing' problem where I'm returned to my yellow skin and ginger mullet. Not a good look for a 'sexy second life', trust me.

It's very frustrating, because there are a lot of good, sexy items around the grid right now in the lead up to Christmas. Things are so bad I even resorted to downloading the official SL viewer. That's how bad things are.

Anyway, rant over.

While the weather outside is frightful, here's something that's delightful, a freebie Xmas 'kini from Nada's. While I'm not in the mood to slip into it, Mal's made of sterner stuff, and posed at the Carrie's Lingerie photo studio. And what nice sexiness! A bra top that barely covers the areola, and a second top on which Mal has forgotten to do the strap up, or else the strap has broken. Lovely! You can find the set at the entrance to Nada's, or else on the marketplace, costed at L$0.




No comments:

Post a Comment