DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Shameless plug, and Happy Christmas to me, lol


This is probably the last post before Christmas. Not sure, but you know the way routine goes out of the window at this tie of year. So on that basis I wish all readers of this blog a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Peace and love to you all.

And yes, with a couple of 24/7 shopping days left, I thought I would shamelessly plug Tiny Larkham's (a significant supporter of this blog) vintage (and modern) classic lingerie store in this plug and advise you to get over there to buy your partner/significant other a piece of classic lingerie for them (and then you?) to unwrap. Come on guys! What's keeping you?

And yes, it's new hair I'm wearing (Damselfly's Wick II) because I've finally, finally found hair that pretty much replicates my RL hair right now! Oh, happy day! So that's a Christmas present to myself.

Remember...Tiny's store, any time of day or night, just for you, or your partner. The best Xmas gift I think I could imagine receiving in SL would be some of Tiny's stuff.

Don't over eat, don't drink to excess. Everything in moderation (except lingerie) and I'll catch you on the other side, probably Boxing/St.Stephen's Day.

Lots of love to all who have supported us this year. Big plans for 2011, including our very own hunt if we can interest enough designers and, more importantly, get people to actually advertise the fact that there are things like genitals, underwear, piercings and so on going on in most people's Second Lives.

xxx

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment