DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Mainly for girls

I promised, a week or so back, to do a post on piercings. I'm still working on the first post on this topic as I planned, but in the meantime I've discovered 'Mainly for Girls', a small store run by Liann Shilova, who has the unfortunate luck to be from the English Riviera, it looks like, and the pain of following Torquay United. I feel your pain, sister. I grew up being dragged to Carlisle United games with my Dad and brother when we lived in the Lake District.

I want to post Mainly for Girls in isolation because their stuff is all free!!! That's rings of all description (including some for fingers, lol) as well as the lip rings, nose rings, nipple rings and the coyly named 'lower lips rings' :)

I'm not proposing to photograph the stuff, simply because of the sheer volume of it, but be assured it's all good, and I'd encourage those into intimate bling to pop on over there.

While there, I spotted a sign for 'La Petite Mort', which those of us who had the benefit of a half-decent education recognise as the French for 'little death' or, if you prefer, a metaphor for orgasm. Apt enough, given that tp'ing over there reveals a three storey shop dedicated to adult furniture and the production of a 'little death' in the participants. I do believe that phrase originally applied to the post-orgasmic male, and his shrinking, 'dying' penis.

I'll return there with a volunteer soon (lol!) to demonstrate some of the wide range of beds, rugs, etc on display and for sale. By the way, some beds off some nice 'solo sits' poses as well. Just the perfect place for rezzing a laptop onto the bed and doing some blogging.

One final word on 'Mainly for Girls' (grin!). I sent Jimmy over there with a task. Let's see what he comes back with, lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment