DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Prince Albert


Ouch! Thanks Emma. Yeah, if you read Em's last post on the 'Mainly for Girls' store you'll have read about its range of piercings.

So, like the good little ace reporter I am, I toddled on over there with a brief, to purchase and retrofit one of Liann's nipple rings as a Prince Albert piercing.

And (eyes watering here) it works. I had to resize and reposition it, of course, and then link it to my penis in order for it to work (otherwise it stays put when you shift position, floating freely in space).

A disclaimer coming up. If you choose to link what was a nipple piercing, resized and attached and linked to your cock, make sure you MAKE A COPY OF YOUR COCK AND USE THAT!!!!

If you, um, cock up, and end up with permanently linked items somehow, neither Emmanuelle or I take any responsibility for your permanently altered expensive purchase. YOU TRY THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

If you look back through the posts, you'll notice Em has posted about free, non scripted (i.e. non functioning) cocks from Midnight Lotus. I suggest you pick up a copy of those and try it on those freebies instead, and then keep a Prince Alberted version in your inventory.

I like the look and may well use it on a nudist beach in SL in the near future. It's like this. It's going to be a major, major icebreaker, for guys and girls alike, when I saunter along the beach.

I've no idea if Liann (Mainly for Girls' owner) had thought about the potential for nipple rings being used in this manner, but then most people can't fathom the darkest recesses of Em's dirty, perverted mind, hahaha! And no, Emma, I'm not about to begin, before you ask, to apply multiple piercing additions to my scrotum either!

My final word? I do remember being on a nudist beach and seeing a guy wearing a cock ring recently. I did an unsuccessful search for that item, and it looks like the designer/shop who did them has disappeared. I'm guessing that a bit of experimentation (again using Midnight Lotus free cocks) would allow for the application of a resized nipple ring to be linked to a cock in order to create a cock ring. Remember, people. It's SL and your imagination is permitted to run riot. You do not need to necessarily use items in the format their designer ascribed to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment