DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Saturday 19 June 2010

Where am I?

Well now...a good question.

I previously blogged about the erotic literature sim, where you can download examples of erotic writing by numerous SL users. They run a competition for short-story writing, with a Linden cash prize. I've decided to enter, providing I can finish it in time (five days to go until the closing date), so this week has been spent writing a story to enter (which I would very much regard as an integral part of the erotic SL experience). It's not the winning, it's the taking part, and I would expect that you will eventually be able to read my contribution here, either this month or following next month's competition.

Writing it has taken me out of world, of course, so I've not been around, playing, experiencing or contributing to SL (or this blog), but it is proving an interesting and testing experience. I hope to polish my story this evening, and get back inworld on Sunday (20th June).

No comments:

Post a Comment