DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Saturday 5 June 2010

Cut or uncut?

No...not another post about pubic trims, lol, but circumcision. Yes, yes, I know I've told you that I'm a naturally nosey mare, but in my early days in SL I spent a time being utterly fascinated as to why guys chose the look they did when purchasing cocks, which often come in 'cut' and 'uncut' variations.

I would ask guys why they adopted a certain look, and once again it was a matter of SL reflecting RL. Where society leaned more towards circumcision, SL users in those countries (the US, Muslim and Jewish worlds) adopted a cock to reflect that. In Europe, where circumcision is a less familiar social/religious matter, guys adopted an uncut look.

SL is intended to be an alternative to RL, but in some aspects, people won't opt for an alternative. In terms of intimate equipment, it appears that SL's males merely adopt the norm within the society in which they live.

Of course, it's universal that guys make themselves a bit bigger in SL than they are in RL, lol. Or so I'm guessing. I don't imagine that the males of RL are uniformly 9 inches...

I'd invite guys to talk about their cocks, but it's a topic fraught with danger, haha. But if you agree or disagree with what I've said above, feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment