DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Thursday 18 August 2011

My staff have deserted me!

LOL! It's hard to believe that the SSL staff, scattered around the globe, all appear to have managed to book their holidays (almost) simultaneously. Vajeena's been travelling for about 2 weeks now, and isn't going to return until mid-September. Marlene, in the wake of her breast cancer scare, has told me that 'life is for living' and is currently travelling around Europe, lord knows where Jimmy is, Ringo's in Ibiza as we speak, and Mal has today headed south to Hungary for her summer vacation. So I'm occupying the office alone. And as they trickle back in September, I'll be off myself for my usual naturist hols 'somewhere in Europe'. ;)

Honey's still around, though, but 'adventuring' in advance of reporting on her own page, which I updated a couple of days back. I'll be inworld most days over the next couple of weeks, unless I'm packing for my own vacation (and the amount of clothes required for a naturist holiday is alarming!).

There's a few hunts going, but SL seems relatively quiet as far as SSL type activity is concerned. I assume that things go quiet during the (northern hemisphere) summer, and we'll all be picking up the SL challenge, with another whirl of activity, as schools go back in September, the nights darken, and the leaves begin to change. I adore September. Maybe it's my favourite month, as you can get gorgeous days followed by chillier evenings under clear skies. Perfect for a day's gardening, the smell of cut grass, and then a BBQ under twinkling stars. One final little hurrah before we all dig in for more indoors time.

No comments:

Post a Comment