DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Monday 8 August 2011

Brief hiatus







My Mac is broken :( As a result I'm working off an old PC which just, and barely just, can manage to run Second Life, but so slowly it's impossible to actually be inworld. I won't have an inworld presence until next weekend. :(

Sometimes you think that SL is becoming dull and boring, but when you don't have proper access to it you realise how much fun it actually is. I've decided that I shall use the enforced break positively. I've been promising myself that I should try to learn some clothes designing, so I'm downloading Gimp and a few templates to see if I can come up with one of the items I've never seen in SL in all of my time inworld -French camiknickers. Leggy, silky and loose fitting- you know what I mean? If you don't, there's a couple of pix attached to the post to give you some idea of what I mean. The top pair are a pair of traditionally styled 'french knickers', and this is what I'm aiming for (unless you know where I can already get a pair in SL). The second pic is a modern variation, and I already own several pairs of this style, in this colour, in real life, and they're available from one of my favourite French shops, La Redoute, a name that will be familiar to any of our French readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment