DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Saturday 28 January 2012

2ex against Acta (and Sopa and Pipa)


My English is not so good. Forgive me for mistakes. This week I have protested against ACTA, the Anti Counterfeiting Trade Agrreemnt, signed in Tokyo this week by our prime minister, Donald Tusk. I was very young when the communist regime in Poland was destroyed, but my parents grew up in that time, and we know what freedomes are. We wish to preserve them, not to have our freedomes destroyed by a new regime. The internet should be free, not controlled by government. I resist this act and wherever you are in the world you should resist theese attacks on freedomes too. I say no to Acta.

Malgorzata.

email received from Malgorzata, Saturday 26th January, 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment