DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Thursday 3 March 2011

A sabbatical of sorts...

Unless something really leaps up and grabs me as essential kit for inclusion in SSL, I'll be taking a sabbatical from this blog for about the next 3-4 weeks while I work on a new blog, the one dedicated to the formation of a 'Rainbow People' group and the blog to go with it.

Right now, I expect we shall also add to my photostream, and possibly other points of contact/interaction over the next few weeks.

I need assistance or volunteers to help out as we plan the first Second Life Rainbow Gathering. We shall begin with modest intentions and make it an event that lasts only a couple of days. This will be occupying most of my time for the next few weeks and, if it begins to grow legs, then probably will occupy most of my SL time until the event's conclusion. If successful, then we'll establish a good team of volunteers who can plot further Rainbow Gatherings.

No comments:

Post a Comment