DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Nearly Tactile (Brazilian)


More genius from Nearly Tactile, this time a brazilian pubic hair. I've not had time to purchase and model this yet, but I will (or get someone else to) in the next day or so. Generally, I've avoided brazilian cuts in SL, because they don't reflect my RL, but this is so good I am tempted to give it a try in SL. Still a no-no in RL, lol.

Nearly Tactile are also promising a male version, which I'm anxious to see, as I've previously bought and worn male pubic hair for that thicker, unkempt look that I like. If I like the male version, I'll be buying that, and let someone else in the crew purchase and model this lovel Brazilian version. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment