DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Friday 7 January 2011

Shaved heads (for Lizzie and I)


Hi! Marlene here with news of an exciting (for me) new find at DeeTaleZ. It's shaved hairbases, some which have designs shaved into them. They're tattoo layers for the scalp, and you can add mohican style hair to the top. I'm wearing the blonde version in the photo (being blonde) and I tp'ed Lizzie (my SL partner) over to buy the dark haired version. As a result, we've both shaved our SL locks to go almost bald, and my! but Lizzie looks hot with her new look (photos coming on the 'explicit page' and maybe on Em's flickr page too.

I think these would also look great on guys. Not sure, but you can try it for yourselves, and they'll be perfect for those who want the punky look. Erotic? Well...the new look certainly made Lizzie and I feel a little hot! So much so that we had to have a cooling shower over at one of our fave lesbian places, and these are the photos I expect Em to upload later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment