DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Friday 7 January 2011

532 days...

...since I joined SL and finally I've lost my SL virginity!

Yes, I've been seeing someone, lol, as much a reason for my absence from this blog recently while we danced around one another, figuratively speaking. Flirting, flirting, flirting! Oh, it wasn't for the lack of offers. Goodness knows, it's possible to be hit on by a guy within 53.2 minutes of joining SL, and there have been a long line of suitors for my SL cherry.

For a long time I didn't feel the need, the inclination, and without this blog I believe I might have continued on the same path of disinterest in SL sex. Once I'd defined it, and got the thing going, I knew that SL sex was, at some point, going to be inevitable.

But I wanted it to be special.

I was lucky enough for my first time in RL to be special, almost remarkable, in its tenderness, its ease, its orgasmic conclusion, its wonderfulness!!!! All down to a remarkable, tender and considerate guy. I was lucky enough to replicate the specialness of my first time in RL with a wonderfully special first time in SL. No hopping on poseballs and a few grunts of 'mmmm' here. Instead, the building of a special connection between us over days, weeks, maybe months now. A meeting here, a meeting there, and no pressure placed on me to deliver. Just easy chat, the odd hug, a cuddle on a beach while the sun set. Lovely.

Finally, unplanned, it happened. I can say I was maybe as nervous in SL as I was in RL because I wasn't sure what to say, scared I would freeze on the emoting. In the end, I didn't have to worry myself. He talked me through a slow, slow build of erotic tension before it reached its obvious pixellated and textual conclusion, by which time my head was spinning with a RL dizziness of heightened erotic electricity. Yes, I was wet. Yes, I masturbated in RL afterwards. It was that good. It aroused me. It excited me. It thrilled me. It was as good as reading an erotic novel for building real sexual excitement. It was as good as watching a good erotically charged movie.

And yes, as is often the case with this blog, there are pictures. Not as many as I'd hoped or planned, I was distracted elsewhere, but there are pictures. Will I publish them? I don't know. The 'other party' is wholly relaxed about their release. I'm not so sure. It was a special moment in SL, and I want to keep the memory of it and the very real, erotically charged moment, special for now. In a few days...who knows? But it's clear that with an articulate partner, the endomorphins can roam free inside your head as a result of properly, articulately delivered cybertext.

At the risk of sound (to the other party) like some clingy broad, this opens up a whole new avenue of thought. Perhaps partnering in SL isn't so weird after all. Perhaps it's an expression of mental connection across the internet. This is one I need to think about for a while, hopefully between bouts of sweet, sensuous, erotic SL lovemaking! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment