DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Pubic hair is back?

I've received a query from a reader regarding our models 'all sporting pubes' and questioning this.

1. It's the models own choice whether or not to wear a 'grown up' look.

2. The wheel has turned anyway and pubic hair is on the way back. In RL that's a generational thing, but my own observations from RL (in changing rooms and naturist beaches) are that lady fluff is in the throes of a renaissance. From a personal POV, that's pleasing. I've never favoured the shaved look. Gents were always less likely to shave, but interestingly in naturist circles they're lagging slightly behind in this and if they did shave, are continuing to do so (perhaps because it makes their penis look 'bigger', or so it is claimed). But mark my words, gentle reader, pubic hair is on the way back, and this is true of SL too. In the time since I joined I have noticed a marked increase in the use of pubic underpant layers, and prim pubes.

Pubic hair is always something I will enthusiastically blog, and I'm going to be producing a post next of current locations for as many SL pubes as I can find. I'd be pleased if any reading store owners could keep me informed of their wares, and new releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment