DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Sunday 28 November 2010

Body piercings

I'm working on a post that will focus on body piercings next. It's taking longer than anticipated, so bear with me until I compile a decent-ish list of links and photos.

In the meantime, here in the UK we're experiencing record low temperatures for November and I'm really feeling the cold. While my avatar cruises around SL in bikinis or less most of the time, I've been shopping for SL winter clothes so best to reflect my 'mood'. It's the first time I've ever felt any need for my avi to accurately reflect a RL feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment