DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Friday 30 July 2010

No takers?

My erotic adventures are supposed to progress incrementally. OK, some people's first sexual encounter/experience may have been full intercourse, but these folk would be rare. I imagine most of us began slowly, with teenage fumblings on buses, in cinemas or wherever, and eventually as out experience and confidence grew, that eventually led to full vaginal intercourse and a lost virginity, sometimes happily waved goodbye, sometimes with a sense of tearfulness and regret.

I hope your first proper sexual experience was a good one.

And as in real life, it is my intention to progress on similar lines. I quite fancied the idea of 'unzipping' some hunk in SL and simply masturbating him prior to him having seen you naked or semi-naked. I think, apart from having the contents of our bras and panties fiddled and fumbled with, that would be many girls' experience of a cock. Unzipping and maybe fumbling inside his trousers, probably with his encouragement, to then slip it from his trousers.

Wow! So many different shapes and sizes! Circumcised and uncut. Long, short, fat, thin. There's a whole world of discovery in guys' shorts, lol! Other than in photographs, this would probably have been my first experience of one, my first boyfriend prompting me to explore his shorts while I manfully (womanfully?) fended off his attempts to explore mine! Simply in order to fend off his sexual advances on me, I got my hand inside his shorts and, well, explored!

Out it came, all limp at first. I was fascinated, spending time just looking, then tentatively touching and, at his urging, then awkwardly manipulating him to erection and, with indecent haste, to orgasm. And again, wow! Just to see the entire process was....amazing!

And other than a bit of a stroke at my knicker elastic and pubic hair, I was still squirming away from letting him reach 'the promised land'.

Anyway, I was rather intending my own SL sexual awakening to follow the same trajectory. Intercourse being something I could lead up to. Of course, SL's not like that. We're all different ages and different experience, rather than a peer group of a similar age all exploring together.

So, rather than going for a bit of horizontal tango straight off, I thought I'd explore some other elements of sexual activity. Strangely enough, despite my best efforts to round up a posse next to a bukkake pit, all for the fun of being photographed, I'm struggling to find volunteers!

See you in world as I continue my search.

No comments:

Post a Comment