DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Eroticism comes in many guises.

But you all knew that already.

I find that good lingerie can be exceptionally erotic because, at the right moment, as the clothes begin to slip to the floor, and reveal a whole new strata of arousing lingerie, it can be enormously exciting.

While this blog isn't intended to be a shopping blog (so many more do it so much better, such as Fab Free, Arya, Resa and so on) I do occasionally chance upon items I simply must share with you.

Lately, I've been exploring good quality (and free or cheap) lingerie. Again, you will find many, many instances of its availability via Renee's blog or Arya's, so there's not much need for me to go there. Instead, I find myself drawn to other shops, and slightly different items that aren't (often) shown in mainstream blogs. Items I like.

I would never consider buying a L$250 dress in SL when there are so many excellent freebies and group gifts around, but there is no limit to what I would spend on quality lingerie, lol.

I'll be editing this post later today, to include photos of charming freebie and cheap lingerie.

No comments:

Post a Comment