DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Thursday 3 November 2011

Solitaire and Panties Down









I am grateful to reader Sanne for pointing me in the direction of Solitaire, a store/sim I've not been able to find in search (although other Solitaires turn up). You should visit, as it has (priced at L$220 and L$120) a pussy in 'normal' and 'enlarged' (i.e, aroused) states -see the bottom two photos- and pubic hair in a five pack of various topiary styles, from wild (see top pic, of me and of the close up) through to a landing strip (photo 3) and other styles (photos 4-6). I think I will wear most of these at some points in my SL, depending on mood.

I'm also on the lookout -at the request of another reader- to locate a pussy that has a pronounced mound (of Venus). The reader wishes to replicate her real life vaginal profile with her avatar, but is having difficulty locating one which matches her own body. A pronounced mound of Venus or mons pubis, would be a profile whereby there is quite a pronounced 'bump' around the vulva, and is disposed to aiding and abetting the 'camel toe' effect a lot. (see photo below)

Before you ask, that's not me in the photo! :) I have, however, located some camel toe panties at Panties Down which has a pack of five different coloured panties for L$200. and gives the effect of this

tennis star Anna Kournikova wearing panties that are too tight :) and creating an effect men seem to adore. Worn with the right outfit in SL (or used as bikini bottoms) it could be very sexy indeed. Panties Down also sells other panty related items, such as panties strewn across the floor (great if you have a SL apartment where you can litter the bathroom and bedroom floors!) and panties washed and hanging on a line (hang them over your SL bath!). An excellent little store well worth a visit.

Remember, if you have specific needs, ask! One of us will have some experience of the items you may require, and if we don't we'll throw it out to a knowledgeable readership.

nb: I'm off tonight and daylight hours on Friday before getting back into a heavy work schedule, so probably no more posts from me, I might be able to get a post or two from one of the other writers published if I have anything to post, until Monday or Tuesday next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment