DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Thursday 17 November 2011

Our poll

Not many voters...but it seems you're split between more and less 'x' rated material on the site. I'd hoped for a clear(er) indication of where your priorities lay, and that I wouldn't have to make a casting vote, but I opted to include more 'x' rated stuff as the blog developed, and I guess my casting vote must fall on the side of more 'x' rated stuff in that case. I do have some material by Honey and Rosemary that's worthy of posting, so I guess it's also a case of continuing as we were. Although the poll was indecisive, it does give me an indication of where the blog can continue to go, so emboldened with that knowledge, we can move forward! :)

Thank you to those who voted.

Ems

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment