DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Just a quickie



Just a quickie while I'm supposed to be working, lol.

Attitudes Lingerie's winter collection of bra and panty sets is out. They're all rather lovely, and they're free, girls!

I've cheated a bit here by simply photographing their in-store posters, rather than IM Malgorzata and have her try them, photograph them and then send me the pix. But having tried them all myself I have to say my favourite is the set on the right hand side of the poster, Attitude's version of that 'sensible white' ensemble we all wear, lol. For that night out with someone special, well, there's another five sets to decide on, depending on the evening's colour scheme (I do like the underwear to complement my outerwear, RL and SL).

For the guys, there's a lovely 3-pack set of boxer shorts, also for L$0! I also have to complement Attitudes on their really gorgeous looking models. And...umm...if the guy on the right in the hearts boxers wants me to examine his undies, anytime, I'm...um....*blush* willing to examine the quality of the stitching, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment